none
Where is docker registry RRS feed

• Question

• WE have experiment by running Docker Windows Server Container on   Windows server 2016 Technical Preview 3.

What is the URL of the Docker Registry ? when i try to browse images available in registry thru following command > docker search anything i found only few images (less than 10). I want to browse the registry.

Can i push my newly created images to windows docker registry. As dockerhub contains all linux docker images, where we can find windows docker images.

Please let me know the url, how to create userid and to it.

Is Windows server 2016 technical preview only contains shell and command prompt to work? can i not have explorer or other utilties available in regular windows machine ?

I am looking for image with IIS + Sql server 2012 + .NET framework so i can push deploy my apps to it and try. I am not able to find this image. Is i need to handmade from scratch ?

Please let me know where i can get more user documentation, tutorial or videos on this. Videos available in MS virtual universtiy are very basic.

I have decent experience in linux docker, but need to start in windows docker so looking for more inputs.

Friday, August 21, 2015 3:13 PM

Answers