How to take signature from client using finger on iphone/ ipad using c# RRS feed

• Question

• User-992618813 posted

Hi,

This is my first post. If there are any mistakes, I aplogize you.

My issue:  We are creating a mobile web application for Iphone/ IPAD/ Android. We need to take signature from clients.  It should be done by finger. We are doing this using C# (Pure C#, no javascript, no jquery, no monotouch). 

Please help me if there are any solutions for this.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:41 PM

All replies

• User-689243304 posted

Yes they are very solid. They give you .NET 4.0 with all of that capability & the ability to share data access, networking/API integration, and business logic in shared assemblies. You'll of course have to write the user interface portion of the applications in C# but specific to the platform.

For example, MonoTouch is like Cocoa in C#. It will feel unlike your typical .NET programming style, so make sure you get comfortable reading Objective-C for documentation & assistance.

Also recommended is to follow the UI guidelines of the platform in question. Don't create a cookie cutter app for all platforms or it will suck everywhere.

But please look this answer.its may be helping you

http://forums.asp.net/t/1825145.aspx/1

Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:54 PM
  • User-992618813 posted

Thank you. We are using .NET 3.5. I will check that link.Laughing One more thing is We can not use Mono now. Because, Our application is already completed and using by clients.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:06 PM