How to implement agile scrum with VS2013 community edition RRS feed

• Question

• User264732274 posted

just tell me is it possible to implement agile scrum with VS2013 community edition ? if yes from where i can get detail guidance. if not possible then what MS tool exist......is it TFS ?

any MS free tool exist which will be integrated in VS IDE to maintain agile scrum (sprint / backlog / progress etc) please guide me. thanks

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 6:52 PM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

Hi sudip_inn,

just tell me is it possible to implement agile scrum with VS2013 community edition ? if yes from where i can get detail guidance. if not possible then what MS tool exist......is it TFS ?

According to my knowledge, it seems that we cannot implement agile scrum with VS2013 community edition. But you can use TFS to do similar job.

Regards,

Angie

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:56 AM

All replies

• User-166373564 posted

Hi sudip_inn,

According to my knowledge, it seems that we cannot implement agile scrum with VS2013 community edition. But you can use TFS to do similar job.

Regards,

Angie

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:56 AM
  • User264732274 posted

can u hook me to any right article which guide  me to implement agile and scrum with local TFS. i am not using online TFS rather TFS is installed in my home pc. now tell me is it sufficient to implement agile and scrum with local TFS?

give me some good tutorial on TFS with agile and scrum.

thanks

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 11:27 AM