Small Basic Welcome RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I am using windows 2007 I have followed the instruction to get to welcome in small basic and have done a search for it on my computer it is nowhere to be found. what am I doing wrong? When I click on open folder it takes me to documents and small basic welcome is not there. Thank you for any light you can shed on this. Greg
    Monday, August 19, 2013 8:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'm not quite sure what 'welcome in small basic' you mean.

Have you installed Small Basic?  Which instruction do you refer, is it a link somewhere?

If Small Basic is installed you should be able to start it from Start->All Programs->Small Basic.  Also here is the 'Introducing Small Basic' starting guide.

It should be installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Small Basic or C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Small Basic.

Perhaps some more details to be of more help.

Monday, August 19, 2013 8:45 PM
  • Litdev: I think he means that the Start Menu link to the Small Basic Getting Started Guide is broken.

GC Guthrie: you can download the guide from the internet: http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/0/6/90616372-C4BF-4628-BC82-BD709635220D/Introducing%20Small%20Basic.pdf

Please mark any answers and "vote as helpful" any posts that help you!

• Edited by gungan37Editor Monday, August 19, 2013 9:39 PM
    • Proposed as answer by gungan37Editor Monday, August 19, 2013 10:29 PM
    • Marked as answer by litdev Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:06 PM
    Monday, August 19, 2013 9:39 PM
    Answerer
  • I downloaded that link. I use Liber office for my documents and it shows up as symbols not words and i did find the introduction but when I open it it also show symbols not words.
    Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:51 PM
  • I did find the introduction with your help i can now get started thank you for your help.  
    Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:55 PM