Access Table Storage in windows azure dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created the table using the windows azure class library.

I want to see it in the windows azure dashboard.

I tried a lot but i am unable to see created table in the azure storage.

Please let me know how can i see my created tables in windows azure dashboard.

Regards

Siddharth Chauhan

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:04 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Maybe Azure Storage Explorer is a good tool for you, Azure Storage Explorer is a useful GUI tool for inspecting and altering the data in your Windows Azure Storage storage projects including the logs of your cloud-hosted applications. All 3 types of cloud storage can be viewed and edited: blobs, queues, and tables.

See more at: http://azurestorageexplorer.codeplex.com/

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for posting your query here.

In order to access table storage you've have a database. I hope you've one.

In management portal go to databases and dashboard, on the right side you've manage URL option.

Click on the URL and login with your credentials and you'll have all the options. You should be able to create and view the tables.

Request you to provide the URL....

Let me know if that helps.

Best Regards,

Sadiqh Ahmed

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:29 AM
  • Hi,

Maybe Azure Storage Explorer is a good tool for you, Azure Storage Explorer is a useful GUI tool for inspecting and altering the data in your Windows Azure Storage storage projects including the logs of your cloud-hosted applications. All 3 types of cloud storage can be viewed and edited: blobs, queues, and tables.

See more at: http://azurestorageexplorer.codeplex.com/

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:37 AM