none
Creating a multi threaded server in C# RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am working on a Desktop application named "Reqtify". Reqtify has a feature to create a Requirement Traceability report.

Instead of creating that report manually from Reqtify, I want to create a web page which will send a request to Reqtify and Reqtify will return that report in HTML format in response.

But to send request and response, to and from Reqtify respectively, I want to have a Server in between Web browser and Reqtify. 

Now, this operation should be served from multiple client browsers. Hence, solution should be multi-threaded.

What could be the best solution in C# for this?

Best Regards,

Navnath Kumbhar.

Friday, November 24, 2017 1:50 PM

All replies

• Instead of creating that report manually from Reqtify, I want to create a web page which will send a request to Reqtify and Reqtify will return that report in HTML format in response.

So it's a multi-threaded Web service doing request/response in HTML? 

But to send request and response, to and from Reqtify respectively, I want to have a Server in between Web browser and Reqtify. 

For what if Reqtify has  a Web service setting on a Web server?

Now, this operation should be served from multiple client browsers. Hence, solution should be multi-threaded.

You simply write a ASP.NET Web forum that consumes the Reqtify multi-threaded Web service.

Friday, November 24, 2017 5:11 PM
  • Hi Navnath Kumbhar,

Thank you for posting here.

About how to access the HTML file using C# language, you could try to use the Html Agility Pack.

If you want to use the multiple thread in ASP.NET web application, you can reference the following demo.

Practical multithreading in ASP.NET

Multi-Threading in ASP.NET

Best Regards,

Hart

You know that MSDN forum is free. So many people wants to find a solution for their own problems.
    If your issue has been resolved, I wish you can mark useful posts as answer that can be helpful for other person with same issue.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 27, 2017 7:01 AM