none
get the EAP file credential RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a problem to find an API that get the EAP file credential, there is an API in Wlanapi.dll that set this xml (WlanSetProfileEapXmlUserData) this API sets the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) user credentials as specified by an XML string, and I can’t find an API to get the same xml file.

Thanks in advance J

Joe

• Moved by Jason Dot Wang Friday, October 19, 2012 4:40 AM This thread is about Windows Embedded Compact Platform Development (From:Visual C# General)
    Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Jaafar,

Welcome to MSDN Forum Support.

You are more likely to get more efficient responses to Windows Embedded Compact Platform Development issues at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winembplatdev/threads where you can contact  Windows Embedded Compact Platform Development  experts,so I would like to redirect you to appropriate forum for better responses.

Sincerely,

Jason Wang

Jason Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, October 19, 2012 4:42 AM
  • Hi,

You can use DOM to access XML contents.

If your code is specific to WEC7 /WCE refer here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee502336.aspx

You can use the APIs listed here to access the XML nodes , node lists and attributes.

Regards,

Balaji

Friday, October 19, 2012 6:25 AM
  • Hi Jason,

Thank you for redirect me, actually i didn't know where i should post this question.

Deear Balaji,

Thank you for your replay, i will try your solution and i will get back to you.

Thanks

Joe

Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:07 PM
  • Dear Balaji,

This link to edit and control XML and not that what i'm asking for, the problem is how to get the xml file it self from the system and that problem that i faced.

ProfileEapXmlUserData

this file what i'm looking for.

BR

Joe

Sunday, October 21, 2012 12:01 PM
  • We might need to know what version of Windows CE you're talking about.

Step back and tell us what exactly you're trying to do. You want what? Export the EAP configuration? Create some code to auto-configure EAP on a Windows CE device before customer shipment? That will help us help you.

You might look at the provisioning API, depending on what version of CE you are talking about.

Paul T.

Monday, October 22, 2012 7:52 PM