Bing News Search API Results RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on a custom news widget for a client. He wants to include news that only has a particular company name as well as one or more industry terms. For companies [Company A, Company B, Company C], he wants to display aggregated results (newest first) using the following search terms.

"Company A" AND ("electric vehicle" OR "PHEV" OR "energy storage" OR "lithium-ion" OR "capacitor" OR "graphite" OR "separators" OR "community energy storage" OR "electricity storage" OR "advanced batteries")

"Company B" AND ("electric vehicle" OR "PHEV" OR "energy storage" OR "lithium-ion" OR "capacitor" OR "graphite" OR "separators" OR "community energy storage" OR "electricity storage" OR "advanced batteries")

"Company C" AND ("electric vehicle" OR "PHEV" OR "energy storage" OR "lithium-ion" OR "capacitor" OR "graphite" OR "separators" OR "community energy storage" OR "electricity storage" OR "advanced batteries")

1. I can't find the exact limitations of the Bing News Search API - what are the maximum number of terms?
    2. The results that are returned don't necessarily contain the company name. How can this be explained?
    Sunday, June 16, 2013 9:18 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This is not a forum about Bing search API, this one is about WCF Data Services and OData. Please post your question to the right forum, so that people who are experts in that area see it. I think a good place to start might be here: http://www.bing.com/blogs/developer/f/12254.aspx

Thanks,

Vitek Karas [MSFT]

Monday, June 17, 2013 10:25 AM