trojan:Win32\BHO.LO RRS feed

• Question

• MIRCROSOFT SERCURITY ESSENTIALS SAYS THAT TROJAN;WIN32\BHO.LO IS IN THE ALLOWED POSITION ON MY COMPUTER AND THA I SHOULD REMOVE IT BUT IT DOESNT TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS  AND I AM NOT COMP SAVY SO IM VERY LOST AND NOW THE PRINTER FWONT WORK AND ALL KINDS OF TORUBLE IS HAPPENING ON THIS COMPUTER
    • Moved by litdev Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:15 PM (From:Small Basic)
    • Moved by Ed Price - MSFTMicrosoft employee Friday, October 28, 2011 7:15 AM Let's try this forum (From:Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:05 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

We'd suggest posting your question in one of the msdn forums

Microsoft Developer Network > Forums Home > Windows Desktop Development Forums > Application Security for Windows Desktop

located at

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-SG/windowssecurity/threads  

hope this would be helpful.

Thanks
    Liam Huang
    STO Application Team
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Friday, October 21, 2011 2:33 AM
  • You are not on the right web site. Sorry, we only help on using Microsoft's security API, that is, if you need to use it in writing antivirus software like MSE or other security software.

If you need help in MSE, I suggest you to try the MSE forums on answers.microsoft.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Friday, October 28, 2011 3:34 PM