none
Reference Projects in Solution RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends,

I was wondering how do I reference my projects in my solution. Thanks !!!

Thursday, August 8, 2019 8:50 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Under Solution Explorer, select the project you want to add references to from other projects in the same solution. Expand the project, there is a folder named "References", right click, select "Add reference". Select Solution node, check one or more projects followed by pressing OK.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:42 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Under Solution Explorer, select the project you want to add references to from other projects in the same solution. Expand the project, there is a folder named "References", right click, select "Add reference". Select Solution node, check one or more projects followed by pressing OK.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:42 PM
  • Hi Karen,

Thanks for your comment. I was wondering why does it seem so difficult to find good questions answers to what seems to be the very critical aspects of understanding the .NET development environment, but the stuff that is more language specific seems to be very prevalent. I was wondering if there is a book that you would recommend that I get to better understand the .NET runtime and how Assemblies work in the .NET development environment. Thanks !!!

Friday, August 9, 2019 2:37 PM
  • Hi Karen,

Thanks for your comment. I was wondering why does it seem so difficult to find good questions answers to what seems to be the very critical aspects of understanding the .NET development environment, but the stuff that is more language specific seems to be very prevalent. I was wondering if there is a book that you would recommend that I get to better understand the .NET runtime and how Assemblies work in the .NET development environment. Thanks !!!

Hello,

I have not come across any books (and generally use online resources) for this. About the best I can offer is reading pages such as this one.

StackOverFlow

Friday, August 9, 2019 3:13 PM