none
Visual Studio 2017 professional stops(still loading) when I open solution from windows 10'toolbar

Answers

• Hi akira32

Welcome to the MSDN forum

Sorry, I cannot reproduce this issue in my side, it seems to be influenced by your project itself or OS. Let us to exclude it one by one:

1. open the “getting stuck” project – rebuild it – close all instance and VS itself, open it in windows toolbar again
    2. kill all third app process in task manager, test it
    3. disable anti-virus
    4. reboot
    5. repair/update VS by VS installer in control panel – create a new project then save it – close all – test to open it in windows toolbar

looking forward your reply.

Sincerely

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by akira32 Tuesday, May 21, 2019 3:20 AM
    Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:50 AM
    Tuesday, May 21, 2019 3:20 AM

All replies

• Hi akira32

Welcome to the MSDN forum

Sorry, I cannot reproduce this issue in my side, it seems to be influenced by your project itself or OS. Let us to exclude it one by one:

1. open the “getting stuck” project – rebuild it – close all instance and VS itself, open it in windows toolbar again
    2. kill all third app process in task manager, test it
    3. disable anti-virus
    4. reboot
    5. repair/update VS by VS installer in control panel – create a new project then save it – close all – test to open it in windows toolbar

looking forward your reply.

Sincerely

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:50 AM
    Tuesday, May 21, 2019 3:20 AM