sql server migration assistant RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using SSMA to convert some oracle code to SQL server.   After the code conversion, it makes reference to a procedure (

DB_ERROR_SET_EXCEPTION_INFO) that does not appear to exist in the sysdb database.   Where can I find this?

Sunday, April 8, 2012 12:28 AM

Answers

• Hi Sqlguy10,

Regarding to your description, the SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) for Oracle is used to quickly convert Oracle database schemas to SQL Server schemas, upload the resulting schemas into SQL Server and migrate data from Oracle to SQL Server. How did you convert data using SSMA? For more information about  how to use SSMA for Oracle please refer to this article Getting Started with SSMA for Oracle(OracleToSQL)

Additional you can refer to SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) Team's Blog. If you have any problem, please directly to ssmahelp@microsoft.com as Balmukund mentioned.

Regards,
    Amber zhang
    TechNet Subscriber Support
    If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.

• Edited by amber zhang Monday, April 9, 2012 2:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by amber zhang Monday, April 16, 2012 9:05 AM
    Monday, April 9, 2012 2:51 AM

All replies

• Please post your question directly to ssmahelp@microsoft.com

Balmukund Lakhani | Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Blog | Team Blog | @Twitter

Sunday, April 8, 2012 3:42 AM
  • Hi Sqlguy10,

Regarding to your description, the SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) for Oracle is used to quickly convert Oracle database schemas to SQL Server schemas, upload the resulting schemas into SQL Server and migrate data from Oracle to SQL Server. How did you convert data using SSMA? For more information about  how to use SSMA for Oracle please refer to this article Getting Started with SSMA for Oracle(OracleToSQL)

Additional you can refer to SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) Team's Blog. If you have any problem, please directly to ssmahelp@microsoft.com as Balmukund mentioned.

Regards,
    Amber zhang
    TechNet Subscriber Support
    If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.

• Edited by amber zhang Monday, April 9, 2012 2:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by amber zhang Monday, April 16, 2012 9:05 AM
    Monday, April 9, 2012 2:51 AM