How to apply image processing using Aforge on "Image" from toolbox

Question

• in c# win 8 app i am using image processing on image and showing it "Image" from toolbox.

but i want to apply aforge.net Library on that image can anyone tell me how to do it and also i want to show the result back to image viewer

Friday, March 27, 2015 2:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• How to convert image from bitmapImage to  Ibuffer in c# win 8 app.

i am doing image processing i need to save image so i am converting it to IBuffer can any one help me ?

and also how can i apply AForge.net library to BitmapImage.

acutally it take image file as argument in Bitmap but i dont know to use that bitmap Class.

i know that Bitmap is in System.Drawing; but i cannot use it , i got error saying Drawing does not exist in System

Friday, March 27, 2015 2:32 PM
  • Hi Faheem,

Not sure how to use AForge.net library, if you would like to know how, please ask AForge.net for help.

However here is a good sample that you can ref: https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/Reading-and-writing-data-75ea10a3

System.Drawing is not supported in Windows Runtime, Windows.Graphics.Imaging is the replacement for it in Windows Store App development.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 30, 2015 5:24 AM