none
I2C Touchpad - Definition of Wake the SoC from Deep Idle RRS feed

• Question

• I found the following description on the "Connected Standby Wake Sources" document.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Device                     | Wake the SoC    | Wake Mechanism | Turns on          |  Notes

|                                  |  from Deep Idle? |         /Path               |  the Display?  | 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Touchpad                |      Yes*                |  GPIO interrupt       |      Yes             | Only clicking buttons on the touchpad should

| Integrated HIDI2C  |                              |                                  |                         | wake the SoC. 

In my understanding,

Only clicking buttons on the touchpad should wake the SoC from Deep Idle by GPIO interrupt.

Therefore, I judge that the power(Vcc) is supplied to touchpad in this Deep Idle state.

I would like to make clear whether the power(Vcc) is supplied to touchpad in this Deep Idle state?

I would really appreciate your feedback regarding this question.

-Kikuchi

kikuchi

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:59 AM