none
DNS Zone missing RRS feed

• Question

• Help!!

I had my DNS records in azure, the portal is working fine, but the DNS management disappeared from my dashboard and services.

Trying to ask support but it says you need to pay to get support. How to get my DNS records back?

Rx

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:28 PM

All replies

• Could you provide more details about your set up?

Share the details or a link you referred to configure DNS.

Since how long you're experiencing this issue?

Were you able to find any event IDs logged for this issue? 

Thursday, December 19, 2019 7:39 AM
  • Just checking in if you have had a chance to see the previous response. We need the above requested information to understand/investigate this issue further.
    Tuesday, December 24, 2019 1:50 PM
  • Hi SadiqhAhmed,

https://portal.azure.com/#blade/HubsExtension/BrowseResource/resourceType/Microsoft.Network%2FdnsZones

Since how long you're experiencing this issue? Not sure  I wanted to change and its not there.. similar thing happened 1 yr back and support helped me. now looks this support is not available to me anymore.

Rx

Thursday, January 16, 2020 7:24 PM
  • Could you send me your subscription ID to AzCommunity[AT]Microsoft dot com, add "Attn: Sadiqh Ahmed" to the subject line, and the link to this forum for context. I will enable a free support ticket so that the issue can be escalated to the responsible team for immediate help.
    Friday, January 17, 2020 1:31 PM
  • @Rajesh, It seems like the issue is resolved. I went through the support request but the resolution details are clear enough to understand and be shared over the forum.

Could you please share the solution that worked for you? This would be beneficial to other community members who may be looking for solution to this problem.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020 10:33 AM