none
Table ExecuteBatch throws Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException: Unexpected response code for operation : 99

Answers

•  

Hi Dave;

It seems that the entities in the transaction exceed 100 ("If you're seeing this, something bad happened"); to write log to the storage table.

I find that an entity group transaction must meet the following requirements, please refer to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/dd894038.aspx:

All entities subject to operations as part of the transaction must have the same Partition Key value.

An entity can appear only once in the transaction, and only one operation may be performed against it.

The transaction can include at most 100 entities, and its total payload may be no more than 4 MB in size.

All entities are subject to the limitations described in Understanding the Table Service Data Model.

You could also try to reconfigure the diagnostic logging in the portal and it works again.

Regards;

Shreya

Friday, June 5, 2015 4:08 AM

All replies

•  

Hi Dave;

It seems that the entities in the transaction exceed 100 ("If you're seeing this, something bad happened"); to write log to the storage table.

I find that an entity group transaction must meet the following requirements, please refer to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/dd894038.aspx:

All entities subject to operations as part of the transaction must have the same Partition Key value.

An entity can appear only once in the transaction, and only one operation may be performed against it.

The transaction can include at most 100 entities, and its total payload may be no more than 4 MB in size.

All entities are subject to the limitations described in Understanding the Table Service Data Model.

You could also try to reconfigure the diagnostic logging in the portal and it works again.

Regards;

Shreya

Friday, June 5, 2015 4:08 AM
  • Thank you. Based on the information in the provided link it appears things have changed.

The root problem is knowing about these changes and then finding the information about the changes.  Thank you for pointing me to the information.

May we all make money in the sequel.

Friday, June 5, 2015 12:12 PM