• Question

• Please can you supply the ECCN for

Microsoft BitLocker Administration & Monitoring 2.5 SP1

And do you have an authorizations certificate for Russia and China

Monday, February 26, 2018 1:38 PM

All replies

• Hi J Bryant,

Thank you for posting here.

As I know, MBAM supports Russia and China.

I do not understand the EECN. Could you provide more information about ECCN?

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 6:19 AM
  • Hi J Bryant,

MBAM 2.5 does support Russian and Chinese, you can refer to MBAM 2.5 Supported Configurations.

You can refer to Exporting Information for ECCNs of Microsoft's products.

Actually, this document says that "MBAM 2.5 is a part of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack(MDOP). MDOP is part of Microsoft Software Assurance". But I don't find any of them listed in the Exporting Information List above. I assume that they are not part of products with ECCNs, but not very sure. Do you have some special requirements associated with ECCN of MBAM?

Best Regards,

Charles

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 5, 2018 7:00 AM