none
Two levels of approval workflow RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Every one,

Please help me with the two levels of Approval workflow in SharePoint designer workflow. 

In a document library 

1) once the document is uploaded email should go to the Approver 1 .

2) once Aprrover1  Approves it should go to Approver2 or  Approver 3.

Thank you,

Sowjanya.

Monday, April 8, 2019 6:14 PM

All replies

• You create a workflow like below, there are three stages I created Approver1, Approver2, Approver3. You need to navigate to workflow setting and select the "Start Option" > "Start workflow automatically when an item is created". It will automatically trigger a workflow when document uploaded to the Library. 

Cheers, Kuldeep Verma, *Please remember to click "Mark As Answer" if a post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if it was useful."

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 5:24 AM
  • Hi Sowjanya,

Has the problem been solved?

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:21 AM
  • Hi Itch,

Yes i used out of box Approval work flow for this.

Thank you,

Sowjanya.

Monday, April 15, 2019 4:12 PM
  • Hi Sowjanya,

I'm so glad you solved this problem.

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:31 AM