none
Pull DELETED / REMOVED Campaign Data Via Bing Ads API? RRS feed

• Question

• Using Bing Ads API, is there a way to pull reports containing DELETED or REMOVED campaigns?

When I look at the Status column, the description says: The current delivery status.

For Bing Ads reporting purposes, it's really important and logical to allow users to pull DELETED campaign data because that data IS data that should be reported... not ignored simply because its status is deleted or removed.

Is there a way via the API to get not only current campaigns but also deleted campaigns?

When I pull the exact same report from the Bing Ads API, it DOES show me deleted campaign data.

Saturday, December 20, 2014 6:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• Deleted entities e.g. campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords, cannot be retrieved using the Campaign Management or Bulk services. You can get performance history for deleted campaigns using the Reporting service if there were any ad impressions during the specified report time. For more information, seeGetting Reports

Please reach out with any further related questions. I hope this helps!

Sunday, December 28, 2014 5:38 PM
    Owner
  • This is still true in 2020? Would be great if we can get removed entities through bulk services.
    Monday, April 27, 2020 11:04 PM
  • The above is still true. You can use the Reporting API for current and deleted entities. 

If you are only concerned about recently deleted items, you can set LastSyncTimeInUTC via Bulk API. 

Thank you,

Eric

Tuesday, April 28, 2020 5:46 PM
    Owner