none
The Signing Certificate has not been configured for AS2 party RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all ,

I was trying out with using certificates to send signed AS2 message. I have followed all the steps appropriately.

1> configured biztalk groups certificate property with appropriate certificate.

2>  added this certificate to send hosts personal store.

3> added this certificate to current users personal store.

But still am getting bellow error .

A BTS MIME error was encountered when attempting to encode a message.  Error: The Signing Certificate has not been configured for AS2 party.  AS2-From: Contoso AS2-To: Fabrikam.

Can anybody help me out with this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas

Friday, March 7, 2008 10:11 AM

All replies

• You don't need to do step number 3. Step two is sufficient to install certificate. However, make sure that you configured the same certificate for 1 and 2. Also, make sure you install certificate with private key for signing.

Monday, March 10, 2008 4:46 PM
  • Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:29 PM
  • Usually the problems encountered when doing this involve getting the correct certificate store for the correct user account (there are some pitfalls) and ensuring you have the correct private key configuration on the certificate.

When you added the certificates, did you either login as the host account or use the BizTalk certificates tool?

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, September 28, 2009 2:35 PM