none
Create Chart using ReactJS in SharePoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

How to create chart using ReactJS in SharePoint. And chart data should comes from list.

any help would be appreciable

Thanks,

Kunal

Friday, February 3, 2017 10:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I created something of similiar using jQuery and Chart.js and now I'm creating with SharePoint Framework a ReactJS and Chart.js solution.

I hope to publish the solution on my blog the next week.

Kind regards,

Giuliano De Luca - MCSD SharePoint, MCSD Web Applications, MCPS, MS. www.delucagiuliano.com Twitter: @giuleon Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if the post has been helpful for you.

Friday, February 3, 2017 11:31 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for the reply

can you please share your blog details with me please

Thanks,

Kunal

Monday, February 6, 2017 5:52 AM
  • Hi Kunal,

We can use react-chart.js to create chart:

react-chart js

A demo about creating chart with react-chart js would be helpful:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-chartjs

About call SharePoint data with React js, please refer:

Implementing SharePoint Operations Using React.js

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, February 6, 2017 9:41 AM
  • Hi Kunal,

if is not enough for you the example of @Jerry I'll share with you my blog post when my solution will be ready, I hope to publish the article in this weekend.

Kind regards,

Giuliano De Luca - MCSD SharePoint, MCSD Web Applications, MCPS, MS. www.delucagiuliano.com Twitter: @giuleon Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if the post has been helpful for you.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 6:21 AM
  • Hi Kunal,

sorry for the late, this is my article I hope that can be useful for the community:

http://www.delucagiuliano.com/sharepoint-framework-react-chart-web-part

Kind regards,

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:50 AM