Error connecting to the Azure data lake store from Azure data factory RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I hope this is the correct place for this question.

This is Mohammed Abdul Azeem. We are working on the Azure platform to try out few things related to the Azure data factory.

Scenario: created a job in data factory to read data from the Azure documentdb and write the same in Azure Data lake store. configured the linked service for authentication to the Azure data lake store account.

The job was running without any issue but getting the following error in the data lake store output after we tried with a new token after the earlier one expired.

error: Copy activity encountered a user error: ErrorCode=UserErrorAdlsUnauthorizedAccess,'Type=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common.Shared.HybridDeliveryException,Message=Access to <Azure Data Lake output folder path> is denied. Make sure the ACL and firewall rule is correctly configured in the Azure Data Lake Store account. Service request id: d1c38098-4a9b-416c-9ea2-3ca113bf065c,Source=Microsoft.DataTransfer.ClientLibrary,''Type=System.Net.WebException,Message=The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.,Source=System,'.

Please help me with the following

1. point me to the correct place to post this question if this is the wrong place. correct way to post the question.

2. any other information required regarding the issue.

3. help with the issue resolution.

Thanks

Mohammed Abdul Azeem

Abdul Azeem

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 5:19 AM