none
feature request: kinect camera filter sample/filter dll file included with next kinect sdk? RRS feed

• Question

• Will next kinect sdk include a directshow filter or ability to use video like a video source in most windows apps like I can with the kinect audio? I know of scotts: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/hr/kinectsdk/thread/4ee6e7ca-123d-4838-82b6-e5816bf6529c but if anyone on kinect team is willing to fix his problems and insert his code in a future kinect release I know many people who would be happy or include a custom kinect team version filter that works even better allowing us to change camera elevation angle and resolution (if possible).

What do people think?

I was trying to fix scotts filter but cant pinpoint the problem exactly because it looks like he calling most of his methods correctly in code.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:35 PM