none
My application Need to be compatible with SQL IPAK SP2 RRS feed

• Question

• I want make my my application to be compatible with SQL IPACK SP2.

Can any body suggest me how  to proceed on this .

• Moved by Bob Beauchemin Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:46 PM Moving to the forum for .NET client code for SQL Server (From:.NET Framework inside SQL Server)
    Friday, September 21, 2012 12:56 PM

All replies

• What is SQL IPACK?

everything is a matter of probability...

Monday, September 24, 2012 8:48 AM
  • i am not much clear about it.Even i search in google also ,But i did't get any useful information.As per  my information It is like for

1)Manage SQL Server installation,

2)SQL Server IPAK upgrades, and

3)hotfixes using centralized GMAS servers,

4) tools like ‘RPatch’ for multiple server patching, etc.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:47 AM
  • Hi Chaithu,

Thanks for your post!

As per my knowledge, SQL Server IPAK may be a third party tool which is not supported by Microsoft. Please ask this question to related forum for more support.

If it is published by Microsoft, please describe it and post related information about it.

By the way, why do you need to make your application to be compatible with SQL IPACK SP2?

Best Regards,
    Iric
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:44 AM
  • Hi Iric,

Thanks for your Response!

This requirment was asked by my client Microsoft only.The application that we are working is having machine criticality(it is batch services application), which is having mirroring of database.

May be because of handling the database in much more effective way, they might required this one.

Any way thanks for your suggestion.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:02 AM
  • Hi,

I never heard of SQL IPAK SP2.  And also the forum here is for ADO.NET data providers, but the question you asked could be related to a SQL Server 3rd party component.   Could you please provide us more information about SQL IPAK?    Maybe we can redirect you to other support channels.

Good day!

Thanks

Michael Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:49 AM
  • Hi Chaithu,

Hopefully you must have found what IPAK is. Is it related to patching? Is is normal patches or something else?

-Sandeep Bhutani

Monday, December 1, 2014 1:04 PM