wcf ria problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello i´m trying to create a ria service following this tutorial:

http://lightswitchhelpwebsite.com/Forum/tabid/63/aft/89/Default.aspx

i have done everything step by step over 30 times and i cant create a ria service

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2817kfo.jpg

please help

Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:55 PM

Answers

• I remember this issue. Have you included all the references in your code?

if you follow this article *Combining two tables in LightSwitch you will see what I mean

From about here onwards

HTH

*title for Yann's benefit as he keeps editing my this links :) Always appreciated Yann

If you found this post helpful, please mark it as helpful. If by some chance I answered the question, please mark the question as answered. That way you will help more people like me :)

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:29 AM
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:18 PM

All replies

if you follow this article *Combining two tables in LightSwitch you will see what I mean

From about here onwards

HTH

*title for Yann's benefit as he keeps editing my this links :) Always appreciated Yann

If you found this post helpful, please mark it as helpful. If by some chance I answered the question, please mark the question as answered. That way you will help more people like me :)

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:29 AM
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:18 PM
  • Another point to remember is that your WCF service must target .net framework 4.0 and not 4.5

Example of person who had issue also

Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:33 PM

From about here onwards

HTH

how can i i add this reference:

using ApplicationData.Implementation;

Friday, February 15, 2013 2:20 AM
  • did you follow the steps in the post?

It is at this point that ittells you to add as a link to the ApplicationData.cs file within the ServerGenerated\GeneratedArtifacts folder.

Also, if you read the comments in the post you will notice that some people have just commented this line out and still had results.....how I dont know but that should help

Friday, February 15, 2013 6:27 AM