Missing Data from Application Insights


  • I'm monitoring usage statistics for our web services with Application Insights. On Friday (6/24) I noticed that Azure was showing a gap in recorded data. I was getting a notice that the SDK had been updated to 2.1.0 so I updated the packages and redeployed with no change.

    I come back today and see the last time there was data to display was on Friday afternoon.

    We don't block outbound traffic from the server where this web service is hosted and the resource for this site is well under it's quota, 2M of 5M used.

    Our qa and development environments are tracking just fine which leads me to believe a setting between the servers is different but I'm at a loss for what to look at next. 

    Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:04 PM


All replies