none
Automation Account - State Configuration (DSC) Nodes Disappearing RRS feed

• Question

• I'm wondering if anyone else has come across this or knows a solution. Right now under my automation accounts in the State Configuration (DSC) section for Powershell DSC, I have the Nodes under the Nodes section just disappearing and not showing. Now I posted a screenshot of what I see.... only 1 Node shows when there is actually 2 connected.

Although, when I go into the +Add Nodes for the 1 that isn't showing up it shows it actually is connected. Un-registering it and re-registering does not fix this. I believe the data here is in Log Analytics Workspaces and can take time, but it's been days and days and hasn't changed.

Would there be a reason why this just never wants to show up under the node configuration status page like in my 1st screen shot? It may confuse some people if this is the case. It appears its still applying everything, so I just wonder where would one look to see why this might be the case in the portal? It's happening on multiple for me.

Thanks

• Edited by LukeUhren Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:33 PM
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:29 PM

Answers

• Resolved this by deleting all my current configurations (And I mean I had to ALL not just 1) and re-compiling and registering the nodes with the configurations needed. After this was done all started showing back and everything was happy. Not sure what happened, but it obviously didn't like some of my changes to the configurations I made before re-compiling them as they were connected.
    • Marked as answer by LukeUhren Friday, March 22, 2019 8:45 PM
    Monday, March 18, 2019 8:21 PM