none
Logitech C310 and Cono Scan LiDe 120 device driver are not detecting in windows Embedded standrd 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,
    As we have two device Logitech c310 and Cono Scan LiDe I am not able to download drivers of both device in  Windows embedded standard 7 ,but same device driver are working with Windows 7 pro or othere windows 7 OS,
    Please help asap.
    Thank u
    jack

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:20 AM

All replies

• You might be missing a device driver package in the WES7 image. If you built the WES7 image, go back to ICE and add all the device driver packages, rebuild the image, and try the drivers again.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 2:43 PM
  • Dear Sean

I am not building image I am using full image of Windows embedded standard  32 bit

plz help

Friday, October 5, 2018 4:06 AM
  • WES7 is something that is custom built. The OS is broken down into packages so OEMs can pick and choose what they want in the image. The device drivers are broken into separate packages, if a device is not present when the OS is installed, some of the support packages could be missing.

Did you install the OS from a DVD or did the OS come on the system that you have?

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Friday, October 5, 2018 4:23 AM
  • Thank you for quick reply dear sean

I have installed the OS from DVD ,our Windows  Embedded authorized distributer share this DVD, When we install the WES7 32 bit OS we select the Application compatibility templet ,  

pls help 

Friday, October 5, 2018 4:48 AM
  • That explains the issue. Some support driver packages are missing. I think as you walk through the installer you can select the driver packages. Do a re-install and try to pick all the drivers - focus on the multimedia and camera drivers. 

Friday, October 5, 2018 4:40 PM