none
Excel 365 maro error RRS feed

• Question

• as we move to office 365 I have come across an error with the maros we use. anytime Sheet1 is Selected I get a error. if it is ran as Sheets("sheet name").Select or Worksheet("sheet1").Select. this came up on the 64bit computer but was resolved after adding getcomputer name. any help would be useful thank you
    Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm not sure I can understand your issue.
    I suppose you saw some error in Excel 64-bit with using macro made in Excel 32-bit. 

I'd like to know the error message and the further detail about "but was resolved after adding getcomputer name".
    Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:13 PM
  • Hi Desmond1010,

where you add GetComputer name?

first let me know that there is no syntax error in your code.

if I check line below then there is syntax error.

Worksheet("sheet1").Select

correct line is below.

Worksheets("Sheet1").Select

can please post your code sample here in which you had added the computer name.

I will try to test both code on 64 bit machine.

also I suggest you to install the latest update for Office 365 and try to test the issue again.

let me know if that solves the issue or not.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 12, 2017 1:28 AM