none
Broken .Net Framework on Win7: How to repair for real without fully reinstalling? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Working company computer Under Windows 7 64bits.

Dotnet Framework 2.0 & 3.0 & 3.5 are broken totally.

As they are included in the OS in Windows 7, i'm stuck totally and it's impossible to just restore it.

I tried everything on the subject and lost really a lot of days!

Please don't tell me to disable / enable DotNet3.5.1 from Windows feature.

It's not working. Actually i can enable it but it fails on the Non http ... Things.

The dotnet files are missing from the system.

I used also the repair DotNetfx things.

I used the commands lines: Enable, disable NetFx3 etc...

I used the commands lines: Sfx /Scannow [No errors detected]

All seems configured but the file are missing.

I tried the Dotnet verifier: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 are dead and not working.

My primary problems is that when i use Visual studio and open a solution it fail even to find Dotnet2.0 Files like System.Xml. On VS12 i load the solution but at compile time it find logically that Dotnet Framework files are missing like above.

I just want one thing: "Windows 7" DotNet Framework full re-installation like at the system first install. But i don't want to install from zero the computer since it's not a solution.

Thank you for your understanding. I tried everything i found on the subject and just never found anything to install again the donet Framework on the Windows 7 OS.

I Just want a re-install of this without installing the whole computer as i would have to request to my company to take care of it for 1 or 2 weeks...

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 5:12 PM

Answers