BizTalk 2013 SAP adapter error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are doing integration between SAP and BizTalk 2013 using RFC.

Our outbound flow is working fine(BizTalk <--> SAP). We facing error for inbound connection.We are getting error while connecting custom rfc in SAP side. The error is as follows( it is from adapter trace):-

ErrorCode=RFC_FAILURE. AdapterErrorMessage=An exception has occurred on the listener while executing RfcWaitForRequest..</Message><StackTrace> at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPInboundContract.TryReceive(TimeSpan timeout, Message&amp;amp; message, IInboundReply&amp;amp; reply)

at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Channels.AdapterReplyChannel.TryReceiveRequest(TimeSpan timeout, RequestContext&amp;amp; IRequestContext)</StackTrace><ExceptionString>Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_FAILURE. AdapterErrorMessage=An exception has occurred on the listener while executing RfcWaitForRequest..

at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPInboundContract.TryReceive(TimeSpan timeout, Message&amp;amp; message, IInboundReply&amp;amp; reply)

at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Channels.AdapterReplyChannel.TryReceiveRequest(TimeSpan timeout, RequestContext&amp;amp; IRequestContext)Exception>

BizTalk end:-

We are maintaining the  saprfc.ini file with all the neccessary settings and including all the rfc sdks,r3dlls etc.

SAP end:-

While they are testing connection from SM59, The rfc is showing error as program is not registered in SAP gateway.
    The SAP basis team told us that the program id need to be registered in BizTalk server.

As far as i know the program id need to be registered at SAP end by basis team itself.

Can anyone please provide me their views on this.

Regards,
    Masum

Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Masum,

I am afraid, this isn't the right forum for BizTalk questions. You may try asking the question here.

Thanks
    Santhosh

Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:57 PM
  • Hi,

It is my bad.I will put the query in other forum.

Thanks .

Masum

Friday, July 12, 2013 5:05 AM