none
HDFace and MultiSourceFrameReader at the same time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'm using MultiSourceFrameReader to get the different sources (color, depth, IR and body). Apparently I'm able to create the IHighDefinitionFaceFrameSources and open the readers to IHighDefinitionFaceFrameReaders. However, once I try to acquire the latest frame for a IHighDefinitionFaceFrame, the result is always E_PENDING. When I gather the sources independently (colorReader, depthReader, etc), the HDFace works. Is there any conflict using MultiSourceFrameReader and HDFace at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

Friday, May 22, 2015 1:56 PM

All replies

• No conflict in C++. I have been successfully running a MultiSource alongside face, audio, and speech simultaneously.

Check the sample project called facebasics. It is likely you are missing some setup to get the face tracking to work. Have you open the reader? Do you have tracked bodies? Have you set the trackingid for a particular faceframesource to one of those tracked bodies?

--Dale

Monday, May 25, 2015 4:09 PM
  • Yes, I have no problem with Face, it's HDFace which is not working along with MultiSource in my setup. Did you run them successfully using HDFace?

Monday, May 25, 2015 4:13 PM
  • Yes. I run, Face, HDFace, speech, audio, multi...I run it all at the same time with no concerns.

HDFace is all about face models. Have you OpenModelBuilder() and BeginFaceDataCollection() after you have a tracked body and have put_TrackingId()?

--Dale

Monday, May 25, 2015 5:07 PM