none
[UWP] [Xbox One] I am using Monogame/Visual Studio/C# How do I integrate Xbox Live into it properly? RRS feed

• Question

• I know Microsoft has announced support (some) for people using Monogame, but I have an issue.

My game isn't passing under the condition that:

Because your game uses Xbox Live, it must: · Create at least one active user and sign the user into Xbox. · Display the user’s Xbox gamertag as the primary display and profile name. Please add this behavior and resubmit your game.

The issue is I can't find any proper documentation and let me repeat, proper documentation, in how to implement Xbox Live services and do the above.

It's impossible for me to figure out in c# through monogame, and I've received little insight on any forum to fix this issue. The game is fine, it's functional, but the policy that it has to display the user's gametag/create an active user/sign into xbox is failing my otherwise functional application.

During the days of C# and XBLIG, we did not have this policy. It was optional, as the games were functional. Since Creators are not allowed to even use network features, this policy seemed redundant.

Can I get some proper instruction on what to do next, or some explanation of this policy at the very least?

Most of my experience has been positive thus far, but I'm not getting any support on this front, and it seems to be the only thing holding me back.

Thank you.

• Moved by Breeze Liu Monday, September 11, 2017 1:51 AM xbox live
    Friday, September 8, 2017 2:26 AM

All replies