Training programs for Solution architect & Infrastructure architects RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone please suggest few training programs that a Solution architect & Infrastructure architects should attend to hone their skills?

Many thanks,

Prasad

Thursday, September 30, 2010 5:57 PM

All replies

• Hello there,

I would advice you learn on the job. That is best real time advice I would give to you. Please do remember learning from any source materials and doing the same thing that you learned has a lot of difference. When it comes to real world, your real talent comes into the picture and current focus. When your learn from any source materials and try to apply in software field of work , then you will come to know about the real time issues and challenges that you come across. This is the real time     learning experience.  Also try to get help from other qualified software professionals who has real time software experience.

My boss     used to tell   me

"PLEASE DO ASK RIGHT QUESTION IN THE RIGHT MANNER, IF YOU WANT TO GET RIGHT ANSWER FOR YOUR RIGHT QUESTION IN TERMS OF FUNCITONAL REQUIREMENT.

It has a lot of sense and a lot of in depth meaning .

Wishing you all the best.

Regards,

Phijo Mathew Philip. - Wof

PHIJO MP
    Friday, October 1, 2010 2:25 AM
  • Hi,

Please check the following thread which gives links about architect articles and suggestions for architect programs from IASA.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/architecturegeneral/thread/f8369df3-c382-471a-aab7-704c529beb73

Thanks,

Pradeep Kumar R

• Proposed as answer by mstechies Monday, October 4, 2010 11:42 AM
    Monday, October 4, 2010 11:42 AM