App is not visible in the windows store RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a uwp app, but the app can not be visible in the store. Are there any Microsoft member help me about it?
    Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:31 AM

Answers

• Hi testera0077,

The app will not be show immediately and usually  it takes some time, therefore please wait for 2~3 days and then check again.

If it still doesn't work, you can make a feature request to contact with our support team by click here. Here please click Submit an Incident.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:21 AM

All replies

• Hi testera0077,

The app will not be show immediately and usually  it takes some time, therefore please wait for 2~3 days and then check again.

If it still doesn't work, you can make a feature request to contact with our support team by click here. Here please click Submit an Incident.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:21 AM
  • Thanks, I will wait.
    Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:04 PM