I am not able to create the azure free subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

I am not able to create the azure free subscription.Its throwing "your not eligible for free subscription"

Tried multiple ways:

1. Tried creating in different browsers(edge,chrome)

2. Tried creating in different system

3. Tried creating with different mail id

4. Tried creating with different phone number and pan number.(I have used my friend credit card which was used by him for free trial)

6. Its very critical for me , Please help me to resolve.

If i wanted to create the new free subscription what all i have to change from below

1. mail id??

2. phone number??

3. pan card??

4. credit card??

5. anything else

We have blocked here.

Friday, June 21, 2019 7:55 AM

All replies

• Hello,

You can only get one trial. If you are trying to add a new trial to the same e-mail account, you will get the message "your not eligible for free subscription".

If this answer help please mark it as a answer :) Thanks, Ricardo Cabral Se essa resposta ajuda por favor, marque-o como uma resposta :) Obrigado, Ricardo Cabral

Friday, June 21, 2019 8:49 AM
  • I request you to read the question before answer. I already tried using the another mail id, As i am giving the Azure Training, All my people also having same issue. i am not sure issue from our end or your end. Please let me know what i need to change to create new Free subscription. People from USA are able to create the free subscription but people who are in india not able to create the free subscription.

Sunday, June 23, 2019 4:58 PM
  • Hi,

I read your question, about different mail id, you said 'different mail id' and not "new mail id" so I assumed that the different account maybe could have already enjoyed an azure subscription. Or being associated as a secondary email in Microsoft Account.

Sometimes to avoid some problems the user can create a new Azure account using Incognito browser function.

I could say that the information you entered was not valid as the following support page. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4467267/can-t-sign-up-for-azure-in-azure-portal-or-azure-account-center 

But I realized that was not the problem.

Usually in Azure training is used the Azure Pass, these do not require any credit card. Sometimes the problem lies in the validation between the credit card region and the data entered by the user. Other times it is the contact number entered, because it has been used many times.

• American Express credit cards are not currently supported as a payment instrument in India.
    • Debit cards are not accepted in India.
    • Virtual credit aren't accepted as payment for Azure subscriptions.

If you want quick support, send a tweet to @AzureSupport. Maybe is a region problem and only Azure support can help you.

I confirm that Azure Free Account offer is available in India. According to 'Offer available' at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/offers/ms-azr-0044p/

If this answer help please mark it as a answer :) Thanks, Ricardo Cabral Se essa resposta ajuda por favor, marque-o como uma resposta :) Obrigado, Ricardo Cabral

• Proposed as answer by Femisulu-MSFT Friday, June 28, 2019 5:47 PM
    Sunday, June 23, 2019 5:48 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please help me in getting the subscirption for azure trainers or visual studio subscription. As i am giving trianings, its very difficult for me to create free subscriptions every month. As i am creating the Azure resources in india, will microsoft support people like me who are giving training. Please visit my youtube channel if you need more details.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHEh59B8hOadQtnpopPnWg

Please help me in getting the subscription support from the microsoft for this trainings.

Please find my whats app number : +91 8904424822

you also can reach me in mallaiah1995@gmail.com

Monday, June 24, 2019 5:54 AM
  • Sorry for the issues you are experiencing. I have engaged the Azure billing & subscription support team and they will be contacting you soon to see how we can assist you. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers.

Friday, June 28, 2019 5:33 PM