none
New Converter For Converting Source Foxpro 2.6 to Visual Foxpro 9 RRS feed

• General discussion

• Our methodology can be used for DOS environment software such as orders and sales, production, financial and industrial accounting, logistics, warehouse, personnel administration, salary, salary, property and treasury, etc., which works in the Dos environment. With the minimum amount of time and time, as well as without interruption in the current affairs of the activities, into the Windows environment completely. As you know, reprogramming a software apart from high direct costs, indirect costs, has many work disruptions. Therefore, users can continue their work in the Windows environment without changing the input information.

In two ways, DOS programs can be converted to Windows:

The first is that in a much shorter time (about 3 days) your DOS program will become a program that will use all the features of Windows, such as 32-bit or 64-bit programs, and with any font you choose without No intermediaries such as DOSBOX and DOSPRINT, etc., can be used directly for the most beautiful fonts. In this method, given that the program is apparently Windows, but the information is still coded with DOS, the program will have higher security. And all the features of Farsi script will be available to you like DOS

The second method will take a little more time (about 10 to 20 days), in which the information will also be converted to Windows. And in some cases, Source will also be converted to Object.

Financial and economic savings

Reducing the time of internal analysis and analysis, especially the category of management

Reduce the timing of reporting and variety in them with Windows features

Remove needle printers and reduce maintenance and repair costs

Reduce training costs

Reduce at least one eighth in time and preparation compared to reprogramming

Delete the new software trial

Remove old information loading time

Eliminate Novell Network Connectivity Costs

("Our proposal for the first method, which will be very quick and without any disruption in your current process.))

Saturday, August 21, 2010 7:58 AM

All replies

• <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.yshortcuts {mso-style-name:yshortcuts;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> I am Jamal Anvari, a computer technician in Iran .
    Recently and for the first time, I designed a program for converting of FOXPRO DOS programs to Microsoft Windows (VPF9) that its name is ? DOS Converter?.  
    This program successfully was installed in some Iranian companies.
    With this program, you don’t need to change the  DOS system to Windows system, and you can import your DOS programs to Windows shortly.
    The advantages of this converter are:
    - Efficiency of systems: you can do changes, formats, and edit in both DOS and Windows
    - Saving time: you can print your texts in laser jet printers instead of spot printer
    -    Eliminate of spot printers: the maintenance of these printers are high
    -    Saving money: all of the persons can use Windows
    -    Using of different Windows fonts and colors for your reports and prints
    -    This software is completely supported by Windows and can run quickly.
    -    With this software an organization can unify its systems in Windows.
    You are supposed to evaluated my program scientifically.

Saturday, August 21, 2010 7:59 AM
  • Hi,

IS your Foxpro converter available? I would be interested in converting some of my 2.6 programs into Visual Foxpro.

Thanks for replying. Cystopus

Friday, September 10, 2010 2:24 AM
  • I want my old programs to VFP9. Can you please give your software. It will lots for me 

Thanks

John

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:02 AM
  • hi Plz send your source dos foxpro and give source visual foxpro

Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:47 PM
    Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:48 PM

Please send  source code into vj_sivaprasad@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Sunday, January 9, 2011 9:27 PM
  • Send me the converter to maxima.infotek@vsnl.com

Rakesh

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:30 AM
  • Hai, I'm from malaysia. i have develop many system in foxpro 2.6. Now i must be convert them to visual foxpro. Please send me the converter to jamal.agsb@gmail.com.

tq

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:38 AM
  • hi Plz send your source dos foxpro and after while i'm send yuor source visual foxpro
    Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:02 AM
  • hi Plz send your source dos foxpro and after while i'm send yuor source visual foxpro
    Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:03 AM
  • Hi

I need your help absolutely to convert my application program from dos to vfp 9. Can you help me and give me the detailed advantages of your program?

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh

Sunday, March 13, 2011 8:12 AM
  • Hi Sir If u Can Find the tool to convert foxpro2.6 code to visual foxpro Can u Please Send to my Id And I have A very big Product Which i cannot convert this big product Please   
    Sunday, May 8, 2011 7:24 PM
  • hello

please how can I test your converter

thanks.

Ahmad

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:48 PM
  • hello

please how can I test your converter

thanks.

Ahmad

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:49 PM
  • please send link to download the convertor. Much appreciate it.  WILL THE CODE RUN WITH 32-BIT OR 64-BIT WINDOWS 7 ?

Thursday, June 2, 2011 4:29 PM
  • Why don't you make a demo version ? I am sure if the program is usefull you will have a lot of buyers....
    dni
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 4:41 PM
  • Dear Mr  Anvari Pour

I`m marking Manager Of Pioneer Electronics Industries In IRAN .

I Need To have a meeting To You .

Please Contact Me as Soon as Posible.

Best Regards

M.H.Shojaee

Monday, June 20, 2011 2:34 PM
  • hi

please  send your old parogram and give vfp9 source code

Friday, April 13, 2012 7:01 AM
  • I have FOXPRO DOS programs would like to convert to Microsoft Windows (VPF9). Can you give that converter.
     Pls. provide your email address
    • Edited by JACK0013 Thursday, March 7, 2013 4:19 PM
    Thursday, March 7, 2013 4:19 PM
  • hi

many people asked for demo version.  i dont think so any body got it even after a long time.  better to close this thread and make it in accessiable.

Lakshmi

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:23 AM
  • Lakshmi,

replying to this general discussion you'll make it better visible to others. But your post is stating different intention... OK?

BTW, did you try to call the phone number which is the only connection to the author?

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:35 PM
  • hi

my intention is good only.  for demo version why should people contact in private ?  i thought if it is  linked or post the demo version here easy for all. i.e. all

Lakshmi

Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:14 AM
  • HI

PLZ . GIVE your email for send many sample for this convertor

Friday, July 12, 2013 1:20 PM
  • How can I get a copy.  I have Dbase and Foxbase/Foxpro prgrams this could aid.
    Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:14 PM
  • hi plz contact +989022004950 or +989152004950
    • Edited by JAMALANVARI Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:33 AM
    Wednesday, August 5, 2015 12:40 PM