none
Test Connection Failing on Linked Services - but Pipelines still work - started 4/9/2018

Question

• For some reason this morning my normal pipelines that use the Linked Services and IRs all work normally, but when I test an MSSQL connection for Linked Service it gives error as UserError: {"message":"The integration runtime does not exist, or it is not linked integration runtime"

This is stopping me from creating new Linked Services and testing existing ones.

Is anyone else encountering this issue?

Monday, April 9, 2018 5:58 PM

All replies

• Yes I am having this as of today, Friday was good.  This is with the Self-Hosted IR to SQL Server for me so far.

Thanx, Adam

Monday, April 9, 2018 6:55 PM
  • MSFT support called and told me it is a known issue with the GUI only and they are working to fix it now.

They said we could still use Powershell to deploy if needed.

Monday, April 9, 2018 8:20 PM
  • I had to upgrade the local gateway on the private network to get it to work. The UI test is still broke.

Thanx, Adam

Monday, April 9, 2018 8:48 PM
  • I have the same issue but my ADF pipeline also fails because of this error.
    Monday, April 9, 2018 10:06 PM
  • I had that and upgraded the self hosted iR on the box to IntegrationRuntime_3.5.6659.6 (64-bit)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39717

Thanx, Adam

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:56 PM
  • Thanks Adam,

Today it's working fine without me doing anything.  I believe Microsoft fix it.

Thanks,

Parinaz 

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 5:54 PM
  • @TC_MSDN Did MSFT support provide you any support ticket number for this issue?
    Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:18 PM