none
In SSRS Report, Report server hide from users RRS feed

• Question

• I have few SSRS reports. some reports have multilevel drill down. We are opening each drill down to separate window. First page of report we embedded to our application but when user click on drill down separate window is exposing report server name and folder which we don't want to show to user. is there any way i can hide report server name and folder?
    Monday, April 22, 2019 4:26 PM

All replies

• well I guess you can use the F11 Function with this the link will not shown (full screen mode). 

Klaus

Monday, April 22, 2019 4:37 PM
  • This not what i am looking for.
    Monday, April 22, 2019 8:07 PM
  • Hi Adi2905,

A little bit confused by "drill down". We generally use drill down when one click one a toggled item, other items will show in a drop down list. Or did you mean, in your scenario, the use click on one item in the report, it will go to another report or open a new windows page in browser ? 

How did you design this "drill down" action of item? If you have used go to url action for this item, I suggest to change to go to report action.

If I've misunderstood your request, please clarify this issue with more design detail, with some screenshot is even better for us to understand the scenario.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:48 AM