none
Gas gauge driver development RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any introduction or tuition material about gas gauge driver development?"
    Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:37 AM

Answers

• That spec is a good start. Who is going to consume the data from the gauge? For rt, is this gas pump?

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:49 AM

All replies

• not sure what you mean. there is no built in class for gas gauges. you could report the data as HID and then use in box drivers to get the data if you want.

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:04 AM
  • Thanks for your replay.

Actually I need to port a new gas gauge IC,which communicate with host via I2C,  on win8 or win RT. But I do not kown how to start with.  Shall I study "HID Over I2C Protocol Specificaiton"?

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:31 AM
  • That spec is a good start. Who is going to consume the data from the gauge? For rt, is this gas pump?

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:49 AM
  • Enery managemnt application will get the data from the gauge to  show the current battery capacity or do some protection. We plan to introduce the IC on tablet. For RT, it is the same.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:11 AM