Save TTS Output as Wav RRS feed

• Question

• So I've used the Speech Synthesizer to generate voice output from the phone.

What I would like to do is save that output to a wav file and then possibly push it to a server or email it as an attachment.

Unfortunately, I've run into several issues:

1. How to generate this wav file, particularly without outputting it from the phone (not using the mic)

2. I've already experienced issues in the past with being able to attach a photo to an email, I'm pretty sure I'll have those same issues with a wav file. Why can't we attach files to an email? Specifically, why can't Microsoft expose an API method that checks attachments under a certain size if the fear is large attachments?

3. An alternative to the email attachment would possibly be Sky Drive access, however, I'm not finding documentation on it either. And even if it did exist, I'm still not sure how to generate the wav file.

Any one else converted TTS on the phone to an audio file?

Thanks!

• Moved by Mike Feng Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:00 AM (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:56 PM

All replies

• Hi Travis,

I moved this thread to a more appropriate forum for better support.

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:59 AM