One MasterDetailPage for all pages in my app RRS feed

• Question

• User369898 posted

I have a Master Detail Page and i want to reach that page from all other pages. I achieve that for one page but i want to see that page from all other pages. For example i want to go to first page from my last page in my app and i dont prefer back button so i can go to first page with one click.

My Master detail Page:

public MyMasterDetailPage()
        {
            InitializeComponent();

Icon = "xamarin.png";

Detail = new NavigationPage(new MyMasterDetailPageDetail()); //This direct to only one page and i have to do this dynamicly for my purpose.

Master = new MyMasterDetailPageMaster();

MasterBehavior = MasterBehavior.Popover;
        }

My very simple master page design:

<StackLayout>
      <Label Text="Main page"/>
     </StackLayout>

How can i do that?

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 11:40 AM

Answers

• User359751 posted

you can change detail page as like this Detail = new NavigationPage(new DemoPage()); now you just change detail page to that page you like to call.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, July 5, 2018 9:40 AM

All replies

• User359751 posted

@ramazan May be you can achieve this through change DetailPage on all next button and set the nxt page as a detail page

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 11:56 AM
  • User369898 posted

@SHUBHAMSHARMA_2927 very thanks. Teorically i need your suggestion but dont know how? Any idea how to do it? What i am trying now is make a base class for masterdetail page and call that class where you need.

Thursday, July 5, 2018 6:07 AM
  • User359751 posted

you can change detail page as like this Detail = new NavigationPage(new DemoPage()); now you just change detail page to that page you like to call.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, July 5, 2018 9:40 AM