Last operation 'Start' get the status 'Failed'. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I am creating an instance of Integration runtime SSIS at the time of initializing it takes a few minutes and I herd the following error:

Error 1: Last operation 'Start' get the status 'Failed'. Error Code: CustomSetupScriptFailure Error Message: Your Azure-SSIS IR has failed to start due to custom setup failure. Details: [{"Code":"CustomSetupScriptNotFound","NodeNumber":2}]. Activity ID: f79cee9c-a79c-4a89-831a-f39dc17141e6

I have deleted the resources from Data Factory and integration runtime and created them again and still I still send the same error, and does not tell me the most specific to know where is the error. Can you help Me?

SombraMx

Friday, December 7, 2018 6:43 PM

All replies

• You need to have a main.cmd file as your custom setup entry point uploaded into your blob container, so have you carefully followed our doc: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/how-to-configure-azure-ssis-ir-custom-setup?  If you're still having issues after following our doc, please raise a support ticket for us to investigate.
    Monday, December 10, 2018 6:38 AM