A link to the original files. The missing files when attempting to re-create the sample web site. RRS feed

• Question

• User962739022 posted

I am new to using the CSS Friendly Control Adapters, and part of my frustation in using them is attempting to re-construct the sample web site. The documentation is very good, and the files that are available to download from codeplex.com will allow you to use the CSS Friendly Control Adapters, but if you go to http://www.asp.net/CSSAdapters and download all of the files from the view source code links, as I did, and from looking at all of the forum messages of other people requesting different pieces such as the master page files, the sitemap files, the xml data files, the app_code sitespecific directory files, etc., not all of the files needed to re-construct the sample web site are available. They were in the original set of files, but are no longer available on codeplex. 

Anyway, here is a link to the original Beta 1 vsi file that contains all of the files needed. Enjoy!

go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=65785

Take Care,

Mike

Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:41 PM

All replies

• User-1488931086 posted

Are you sharing nice things for us?!

Please reply another thing and mark this an answer,otherwises this will make others feel like a question……:-)

Reguardssssssssssss

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 12:51 AM