Error 15 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team am new to lightswich development . Please help i tried to delete the microsoft sql server folder 2008 in c:program files and cancelled the operation but whenever i run my light swich project i get the error below:

Error 15 Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Dac.Extensions, Version=10.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\LightSwitch\v4.5\Microsoft.LightSwitch.targets 160 10 LightSwitchApp

Highly appreciate

Monday, January 12, 2015 8:25 AM

All replies

• HI josephat,

From your description above,  you need provide more information about your lightswitch application, VS version, Sql database, etc. It will be necessary for us to give precise troubleshooting.

At the same time we can also download and install the Microsoft.SqlServer.Dac.dll from this site(http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43370)

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Angie Xu Saturday, January 31, 2015 9:47 AM
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:53 PM
  • I would try a repair of VS installation.

HTH,

Josh

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:30 PM
  • Hi Josh,

Have you managed to fix this issue? I'm having the same problem..

Thanks,

Liviu

• Edited by Liviu_IC Saturday, December 10, 2016 6:09 PM
    Saturday, December 10, 2016 6:08 PM