Image flicker when navigating to a page

Question

• Hi,

In my page headers I have a image (logo). When navigating to a page the image flicker for just a second.
    How can I prevent this flicker effect?

Thursday, March 5, 2015 1:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Aratys,

I have done a simple test in my side, I can not reproduce this issue. Could you please try to post a simple reproduce project in here?

Best Regards,
    Fang Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, March 6, 2015 9:50 AM
  • Hi Aratys,

At the same times I will recommand you do the following test to help narrow down this issue:
    1. What is your image size? Please try to use a smaller image to test if it can work without the flicker effect.
    2. Please try to create a empty page, then add this image(logo) in the page header, after that please navigate to this page to see if it has the image flicker.
    3. Please try to reduce the functions of your current page which has the flicker effect to see if the flicker effect can disappear.
    If you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 6:42 AM