What are our chances if "New And Rising" list is static? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello all,

I believe that "New and Rising" list is broken on windows store. It doesn't show any new and rising apps. All what it shows is a static list of old apps. If you look at the reviews of the listed apps you will find that some apps have been published more than six months ago and they still occupy the new and rising list.

For the past two weeks, I didn't notice any change in the list (in US Market) for Entertainment, Music and Photo & Video categories.

I'm starting this discussion to make sure it is not only me that have this problem. Please correct me if I'm wrong or have misunderstanding. I knew that apps that will be shown in this list must be new and also must performing well in downloads, obviously, this is not the current situation.

Of course, you have spent months working hard to develop a new app for Microsoft store, so ..

What are our chances if the list is not being updated?

Anyone aware of any other methods that let customers know about new apps, especially good ones?

I would like to hear from you

Regards,

Atef

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hello Atef,

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!

Friday, July 22, 2016 10:43 PM