Reproducing a crash exception RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In my analytics I get the following crash,

No installed components were detected. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800F1000)

How can I reproduce it in my app?

Sivakumar

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:28 AM

Answers

• There's not enough information in this post to figure out anything.  Do you have a callstack?  How do you reproduce this problem?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:37 PM
  • It could be something to do with animations in your app. Check this thread out. 

Thanks, Sachin

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:11 PM

All replies

• There's not enough information in this post to figure out anything.  Do you have a callstack?  How do you reproduce this problem?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:37 PM
  • I can't reproduce it, but it happens across users. I just want to know on what scenarios such exception occurs so that I can analyze in that aspect and will post here the code if I reproduce it!

Sivakumar

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:07 PM
  • It could be something to do with animations in your app. Check this thread out. 

Thanks, Sachin

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:11 PM