none
Outlook exchange appointments missing RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem with Outlook exchange in my C# Web application. I schedule appointments on Outlook exchange and the data from there is parsed to my web application and the problem is that when i schedule a specific end date the of this recurring event the user does not appear in my web application. If i change it to "No end date" everything is fine.

I tried debugging with the end date specified on 1 of the rows in Outlook Exchange and i left 2 with "No End Date" specified" and i get only 2 rows (i should get 3 the 1 with the specified end date is missing)

I can't seem to understand why it is happening because I see all 3 rows in Outlook express they just can't seem to get thru to my application.

I'm using .Net Framework 3.5

• Edited by dmxyler Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:17 AM
    Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:16 AM

All replies

• I have a problem with Outlook exchange in my C# Web application. I schedule appointments on Outlook exchange and the data from there is parsed to my web application and the problem is that when i schedule a specific end date the of this recurring event the user does not appear in my web application. If i change it to "No end date" everything is fine.

I tried debugging with the end date specified on 1 of the rows in Outlook Exchange and i left 2 with "No End Date" specified" and i get only 2 rows (i should get 3 the 1 with the specified end date is missing)

I can't seem to understand why it is happening because I see all 3 rows in Outlook express they just can't seem to get thru to my application.

I'm using .Net Framework 3.5

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47787883/outlook-exchange-appointments-missing

• Edited by dmxyler Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:18 AM
    Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:18 AM