none
Querying EnterpriseAppManagement in WP 8.1 dosn't work anymore (error 500) RRS feed

  • Question

  • I used to query EnterpriseAppManagement data in my WP 8.0 device to get the expiration date of the EnrollmentToken.

    <Get>			
    <CmdID>17</CmdID>			
    <Item>
    <Target>
    	<LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/EnterpriseAppManagement?list=StructData</LocURI>			
    </Target>			
    </Item>			
    </Get>

    Now when I got WP 8.1 device I get error 500 to my request. Has anyone else encountered this problem

    Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:44 PM

Answers

  • I noticed that when I query it directly:
    <Get>
    <CmdID>21</CmdID>
    <Item><Target>
    <LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/EnterpriseAppManagement/7799090/EnrollmentToken</LocURI>
    </Target>
    </Item>
    </Get>
    then it works.

    Looks like some kind of "security" feature to make it difficult for developers to obtain data from device.

    • Marked as answer by 7P Monday, August 4, 2014 7:09 AM
    Monday, August 4, 2014 7:09 AM

All replies

  • We have a new MDM-specific forum, so I'm moving this post over there.

    Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

    NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

    Friday, August 1, 2014 12:23 PM
    Moderator
  • I noticed that when I query it directly:
    <Get>
    <CmdID>21</CmdID>
    <Item><Target>
    <LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/EnterpriseAppManagement/7799090/EnrollmentToken</LocURI>
    </Target>
    </Item>
    </Get>
    then it works.

    Looks like some kind of "security" feature to make it difficult for developers to obtain data from device.

    • Marked as answer by 7P Monday, August 4, 2014 7:09 AM
    Monday, August 4, 2014 7:09 AM